:: the same old plot. ::

:: welcome to the same old plot. :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: plastic [>]
:: davenetics [>]

:: Sunday, February 22, 2004 ::

I hate when I get depressed. I can rely on this inevitable force to take hold of me when I"m most vulnerable. and then i brood and pout and feel introverted and have fantasies about becoming a crazy cat lady or even a hermit in the woods with friends made out of leaves. and the worst part, is that nothing about that is unique. Everything that i feel is just a stupid teenage phase that everyone feels and has felt. and that sucks. so not only am I unoriginal in thought, action, dress but also in my brooding. I'm a cliche of a cliche of a cliche. A depressive teenage girl with issues of self. who does that not descibe? men and women over 20? so basically thats where I am. still lonely, depressed and now too tired to be bitter. I think technically I"m just non existent.........thats a rant coming straight from the ovaries.....PMS fucking sucks......

:: Tamlin 3:36 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?