:: the same old plot. ::

:: welcome to the same old plot. :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: plastic [>]
:: davenetics [>]

:: Monday, February 09, 2004 ::

loneliness hurts. The pain feels tangible, but emotions are hardly real. I don't know why i can't be alone anymore. at one time i thought i needed it so badly, and now I find myself pacing, eating, filling my time with useless things. since i already know god, my emptyiness can't be a god shaped whole, we;ve taken care of that one. maybe it's a drugs shaped whole. wouldn't that be a kicker in the bible thumper's crusade? Ok well i better go find something else to pretend to do. cuz I have a whole night to waste. alone. *whimper*

:: Tamlin 6:59 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?