|
|
:: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 ::
this is will be random, but what isn't?
I walked slowly today. everywhere. all day it felt like everything was fuzzy and blurred and like i was in a constant state of confusion.
I was finishing homework in the computer lab and this message was on the white board:
NO TALKING
NO BLINKING
NO HAPPINESS
ONLY KALKALASH
don't ask, cuz I don't know. but i wish i did.
i hate that when people have the wrong impression of who i am, for some reason, i can never stop being that person around them.
my flip flops are loud. they make three distinct noises when i walk: the slapping of the shoe on heel, the dragging of the shoe on ground and the farting noise of my foot rubbing on the sole. the farting noise was my favorite.
i had a macaroon this morning for the first time.....sooo good.
sleeping on the bus never feels like a nap. and i always wake up with people looking at me and i have this fear that I"ve been drooling the whole time and unbeknownst to me a large puddle has formed on my shirt. this has never happened but one day i think it will.
:: Tamlin 5:35 PM [+] ::
...
|