:: the same old plot. ::

:: welcome to the same old plot. :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: plastic [>]
:: davenetics [>]

:: Sunday, January 04, 2004 ::

I learned two things today. when people kill themselves by sticking their heads in ovens, the ovens are gas and those people are really suffocating from the fumes, not turning up the heat and melting their heads! thats why i never considered that as an option before, I'm not a big fan of the head melting but now, well it can finally make my list! wazoo for the gas ovens.
oh ya and that second thing, apparently I"m a bitch.....strange how I've become numb to that word uttered by that mouth....wow that is probably so unhealthy for me...well life's a bitch, so why not conform.......fuck....how many times does it need to be said before it comes true? or is it too late for that? Am I really a cynical bitch? austin you can't comment on that.


:: Tamlin 10:12 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?