:: the same old plot. ::

:: welcome to the same old plot. :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: plastic [>]
:: davenetics [>]

:: Thursday, March 02, 2006 ::

Some things i have realized about myself:
  • I don't like to touch my nose bone. (no kendra that is not a sexual innuendo)
  • I'm involuntarily attracted to men with beards. including dirty tuesday guy on the bus (and by dirty i mean actually unclean)
  • I'm brave but i'm chicken shit
  • I don't like to call people grandma or grandpa that arent actualy related to me. it makes me feel awkward and then my hands balloon to three times their size and suddenly don't fit anywhere.
  • I leave extremely awkward messages on answering machines. (i get nervous)
  • I make 'To Do' lists incessantly and then never follow through with any of them
  • I think i'm afraid of commitment, of any kind...what color room do you want Tamlin? IDON'TKNOW

but enough about me. how are you?


:: Tamlin 11:54 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?